Saturday, November 29, 2008

Visits from Grandma and Grandpa, Thanksgiving, and gettin' the tree

Grandma and me

Hopefully the only hunting I will ever do!

Chopping down trees just wears me right out

My very first Christmas tree all pretty


What a big weekend I had! It was my first Thanksgiving and the food was soooo good. I ate turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, green beans, sweet potato pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and oh man was it all yummy! Grandma and Grandpa Van Tol flew in for the weekend and Larry, Nong and Issara came for dinner. The next day we headed to a nice tree farm in Wisconsin and after some discussion as to the size of tree to pick, Dad cut it down, and we brought it home. He is so strong! By that time I was super tired and had fallen asleep in the backpack. I stayed sleeping until we got home. Today we actually decorated the tree. I love the lights and I even have some low hanging ornaments that I can play with if I want.

I am once again teething. Not sleeping so well, pooping a lot, and a bit more crabby than I've been for awhile. My bottom left tooth is wanting to pop through. Hopefully soon! Today several times I got myself on my hands and knees from a sitting position. I am really crawling backwards, just can't figure out forward yet. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: