Monday, December 15, 2008

Cha Cha Cha Changes

Yesterday tooth number 2 popped right on through. So now I have one on my top left. My top right tooth is coming through any second and I'm also expecting my bottom left tooth soon. That is 0 to 4 teeth in less than a month. Teething is a bit hard on me. I get pretty fussy, but it hurts so people will just have to deal with it.

I'm showing my ability to crawl in short spurts. I will go 3 or 4 steps forward and then plop at my destination. This morning was a nice comfy pillow I wanted to lay on. I just want everyone to know I am capable of crawling. I just don't really see the reason to do it more than a yard or so at a time.


2 comments:

Barb said...

I don't think kermit appreciates how you're dealing with the tooth pain, Arie.

Dave said...

It's not easy being green.